Happy Days Estate Stay & Play Packages
A luxury desert getaway designed to host U.S. Presidents, celebrities and dignitaries, the Happy Days Estate is now available for overnight accommodations as part of the Rams Hill Golf Club stay-and-play program. Built as the private retreat for the Copley family, who owned the San Diego Union-Tribune newspaper, Happy Days is a midcentury-modern masterpiece with three bedrooms in the main house and two bedrooms in the backyard casita — the perfect stay-and-play option for couples and other larger groups of 5-10 golfers traveling together.
- 3,717 square feet on 3.78 acres just minutes from the Rams Hill Clubhouse
- 5 bedrooms (each with a king bed) and 5 bathrooms; 3 in main house and 2 in backyard casita
- Ideal occupancy for 5 couples (10 friendly people)
- Full Kitchen with multiple tables for dining and games
- Backyard pool and hot tub, plus private tennis courts
This spacious yet intimate setting provides intricate features throughout this magnificent example of midcentury modern architecture, including a sunken bar inside of the main home where your group can be well served by a private bartender to punctuate the memories you make during your Rams Hill adventure.