The Ramateur December 3-4, 2022
THE RAMATEUR 2022 HAS CONCLUDED. We will be announcing dates for the 2023 Signature Events soon.
Thank you to all who participated in 2022.
Sign up now for The Ramateur 2022, our limited-field event taking place the weekend of Saturday & Sunday, Dec. 3-4, 2022 at Rams Hill Golf Club in Borrego Springs, California. Your entry fee into The Ramateur includes two days of individual net stroke-play competition on our Golf Digest Top 100 Public, Tom Fazio-designed championship course, plus food, prizes, giveaways and other friendly contests in our Full Swing Simulator and outdoor game area (cornhole, tennis-ball golf and more). We’ll have prizes for low-gross winners as well. Multiple flights will be based on number of entrants. Participants must be Amateur players and must have an active GHIN number to participate.
Shotgun Starts both days — 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 3 and 9 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 4.
Rams Hill has secured a limited number of hotel rooms at Borrego Springs Resort for participants of The Ramateur.
Choose from among the options below to reserve your spot (and lodging):
- 1-Player Entry Fee (no lodging): $600
- 1-Player Entry, 1-Night Room (Sat): $720
- 1-Player Entry, 2-Night Room (Fri-Sat): $940
- 1-Player Entry, 3-Night Room (Fri-Sat-Sun): $1,160
- 2-Player Entry, 1-Night Shared Room (Sat): $1,230*
- 2-Player Entry, 2-Night Shared Room (Fri-Sat): $1,460*
- 2-Player Entry, 3-Night Shared Room (Fri-Sat-Sun): $1,690*