Our Commitment to Safety
(Updated 1/28/21) Rams Hill Golf Club remains committed to balancing golf with ongoing health concerns. We ask that you join us in protecting yourself, fellow golfers, our employees and the Borrego Springs community. Please familiarize yourself with our latest Safety Protocols, which are continually re-evaluated to reflect the latest in Coronavirus/Covid-19 news and information.
REQUIRED USE OF FACE COVERINGS
We ask that all visitors wear masks in the Clubhouse, Golf Shop and Staging areas — and elsewhere whenever you cannot social distance. We encourage you to bring your own personalized face covering. If you do not have one of your own, Rams Hill will provide you with a mask for the day (while supplies last).
SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
We expect all visitors to practice social distancing of at least six feet throughout the property (Golf Course, Clubhouse, Staging, Ram Shack).
- Golf Shop staff may limit the number of golfers inside the Clubhouse at any time.
- Face coverings are required in Clubhouse, Golf Shop and Staging areas.
- Restrooms will remain open and sanitized regularly. Please practice proper distancing.
CARTS & THE COURSE
- Single Rider Carts are available upon request, and may be required at certain times.
- Guests are asked to dispose of their own trash in provided garbage cans.
- Single-use pencils and scorecards are available.
- All groups will be limited to a maximum of 4 players per tee time.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is required at all times on the golf course.
- Flagsticks will be permanent and should not be touched at any time.
- Cups are installed to allow easy retrieval of holed golf balls.
- Rakes have been removed from all bunkers.
- Players should not arrive on tee box until previous group has left.
- Tee-Time Intervals may be extended to promote social distancing.
- Driving range and putting green will be open during regular hours of operation.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Restaurant and Ram Shack are now indoor dining, outdoor dining or takeout.
- Credit or charge account required; no cash will be accepted.
- Seating is currently prohibited in all F&B areas.
- Self-serve water dispensers are unavailable; Bottled water will be available.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
- If you are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
- Wash your hands before arriving at the golf course and after you play.
- Use hand sanitizer as provided throughout the facilities.
- Bring your own sanitizing wipes, etc., for use on the golf course.
- Be aware of where you’re standing in relation to other players, groups.
- Comply with all social-distancing signs and markings in all public areas.
- Do not gather or socialize in groups on the Rams Hill property.
- Please comply with all protocols — they are in place to protect us all.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the property for guest use.
- Rams Hill employees have been trained to comply with all Sanitation and Social Distancing protocols recommended by the County of San Diego Public Health Services and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Rams Hill employees have temperatures checked regularly, and no employee will come to work if feeling ill or showing symptoms of sickness.
- Rams Hill employees wear face coverings and other personal protective equipment (including gloves) as needed. Food and Beverage staff change gloves regularly.
- Rams Hill employees clean and disinfect all high-contact surfaces frequently.
- Rams Hill employees have been trained to recognize symptoms of Covid-19 and act responsibly if visitors or staff appear to have Coronavirus-related ailments.
- All golf carts are washed and pre-sanitized before each use. Key is turned on and a single-use pencil and scorecard are in place. Coolers have been removed from the carts and will not be available.
Thank you in advance for your help in keeping the Rams Hill Golf Club guests, employees and residents safe.
Rams Hill Golf Club